We will provide treatment for :
• Uncomplicated asthma.
• Colds and upper respiratory infections.
• Diabetes screenings.
• High Blood Pressure screenings.
• Female urgent issues (vaginitis, breast pain, etc.)
• Pregnancy tests.
• Bladder infections.
• Simple pulmonary infections.
• Short term medication refills (< than 1 month) as an
Accepting patients 12 years and older.
We are not a continuity clinic.
We do not:
Major medical complications such as lacerations, fractures (broken bones), chest pain and seizures as well as severe respiratory problems should be seen in our local emergency department.
Your personal information and visits will always be confidential.
Would you help us in achieving this goal for your community?
We count on you!
• Will a PAP Smear detect ovarian cancer?
• Routine exams: what you should do!
• Tobacco cessation: It is a must!
• Teens : To Smoke or Not , A Real Question
• Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Are you at risk?
We will be offering Health Educational Conferences such as the above ones, according to each community's needs.